CHN Social Media Connections
As always, CHN welcomes members from all races, creeds, religions, instructional methodologies, ability & disability. Our mission is to disseminate accurate legal & homeschool support information to new homeschoolers and monitor any threats to our homeschool freedom. We offer events and benefits to members throughout the year as described on our About Us page. Get connected to other homeschoolers and prospective homeschoolers via our social media platforms.
Connecticut Homeschool Network on FB
Join this group if you are a CT family, currently home educating your child. Be sure to become a member of CHN, too.
CHN: CT Public, Private & Homeschool Discussion Group on FB
Join this group if you are NOT currently homeschooling in CT, or if your child is currently enrolled in a public or private school while you seek information about home education. Current homeschoolers are also welcome to join this sister group.
Join a CHN Group on FB in Your County if you are a new or veteran homeschooler.
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) New Haven County
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) Hartford County
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) New London County
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) Middlesex County
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) Fairfield County
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) Tolland & Windham Counties
CT Homeschool Network (CHN) Litchfield County
CHN MEMBERSHIP & NEWSLETTER
is free for CT homeschoolers. With your membership you receive and/or have access to:
- The website, newsletter, and Facebook pages serve approximately 20,000+ families around Connecticut.
- Educational store discounts with your CHN membership card
- Museum educational discounts with your CHN membership card
- A CHN membership card can be obtained via directions posted in our main FB group, or by emailing us at: contact us
- The CHN newsletter which includes important notices about events and action alerts to keep you informed
- CHN offers access to your area support groups or co-ops
- CHN offers members free, periodic Zoom conference calls on homeschool topics, including guest speakers
- CHN has a homeschool conference each year and members are welcome to attend for free
- A professional, statewide organization that maintains community relationships
- A watchdog organization to keep families informed of any threat to homeschool freedom. CHN supports freedom from homeschool regulations.
- CHN has legal counsel as part of its Advisory Board
- We offer in-person and Zoom information sessions for the public. Just contact us for information.